Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse playtest report

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 29 Jan 2006 23:27:42 -0500
personally I prefer the original swap rule. But that's just me.

On 1/28/06, Andrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006, Joshua Kronengold wrote:

> 4. We had a lot of null digs.  This seems to be because only two actions can
> make things lie down (tip, aim), wheras four actions can make things upright
> (dig, hop, aim, swap).  Tip can lie down 3 pieces, but it's still very
> unbalanced.
>      a. Proposed solutions: make hop land sideways if it can.

Or go back to the original swap rule, which never changed the number of
upright pieces.

But I am not convinced this is an imbalance which needs fixing.

--Z

*
Just because you vote for the Republicans, doesn't mean they let you be one.