[Icehouse] LAST CHANCE TO REVIEW TREEHOUSE RULES

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 03 Feb 2006 18:04:18 -0500
ok...

I'm sure you are all getting really sick of this - but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look at these rules one more time. Version 4 has now been posted.

<http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/>

Notice the starting position for the house has changed!!!

Please play with this new setup and see what you think.

I think Dig also changed in function slightly?  Andy?  Anything else?

I need to send these to the printer on MONDAY...  last chance for feedback

-she who manufactures pyramid games (of the Kristin variety)