Re: [Icehouse] LAST CHANCE TO REVIEW TREEHOUSE RULES

  • FromAlan Anderson <aranders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 3 Feb 2006 23:09:28 -0500
SWAP is still a bit unclear. We all know what "only if it must" means now, but I don't think it's all that obvious to the uninitiated. How about making it explicit? "Only flat pieces entering a tower change orientation."

I suggest wording DIG something like this: "A sideways piece tunnels down and surfaces upright next to or underneath anything it points at, standing up anything it rises underneath. On a tower, the top piece moves to the bottom."