Re: [Icehouse] LAST CHANCE TO REVIEW TREEHOUSE RULES

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 04 Feb 2006 15:36:18 -0500
On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 11:04:59AM -0700, Peter Aronson wrote:
> TIP
>
> A question about tip was asked a ways back and never answered: what happens
> if you tip a tower on top of another piece?

I think, given "Pieces /can/ be placed between others; move them as
needed & close up gaps in the line at end of turn," that the piece
tipped "onto" moves out of the way to make room for the tower to fall
over cleanly.  The description of TIP makes it unlikely that the top
piece lands on top of the other piece and reorients.