Re: [Icehouse] LAST CHANCE TO REVIEW TREEHOUSE RULES

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 3 Feb 2006 17:30:23 -0600
Kristin Looney writes:
>I'm sure you are all getting really sick of this - but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>look at these rules one more time.  Version 4 has now been posted.

I actually noticed this this morning.

A couple of quick comments (haven't played with it yet):

>I think Dig also changed in function slightly?  Andy?  Anything else?

Near as I can tell, Andy attempted to address our concern with the
standing bias by allowing Dig to be used (and therefore forcing
itself to be used) on standing pieces.  If you have a tower, you may
Dig it by putting the top piece on the bottom (this will have no
effect -- a "null dig" -- if it's a single-piece tower).

I'm not convinced this is an improvement, but we'll try to playtest it
tonight.

>I need to send these to the printer on MONDAY...  last chance for feedback

Wow.  This is a fast dev-cycle.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--  "Remember the Doom Team code!" says Tom.       /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'