Re: [Icehouse] What about Volcano?

  • FromLaurie Menke <laurie_menke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 26 Feb 2006 09:03:16 -0800 (PST)
1.  Round candies (such as Lifesavers)
2.  Other round cereals (such as Froot Loops)
3.  Coins with holes (Japanese yen, subway tokens)
4.  Grommets (may have in tool chest, or cut off tarp
or pencil case)
5.  Popped off computer keyboard keys
6.  Some pen caps (such as highlighters)
7.  Some bottle caps (hotel hand lotion, dishwashing
soap, shampoo)
8.  Hoop earrings/noserings/other piercings
9.  Finger/toe rings (you can get a ton of kids'
plastic ones for pennies)
10.  Small rubber bands (office supplies or
orthodonture)
11.  Pencil erasers and other "toppers"
12.  Hollow game pieces (such as some chess pawns)
13.  Cut rings or squares with holes out of plastic
canvas, felt, or cardboard
14.  Tie yarn, ribbon, embroidery floss, or string
into a ring shape
15.  Washers or nuts for bolts
16.  Beads with large holes (possibly pony beads?)
17.  Include reproducible patterns for paper pyramids
in the 3HOUSE book (they could even just trace the
image by laying regular paper over the top if they
don't have access to a photocopier).  It may seem like
that would encourage not purchasing the actual pieces,
but I think it would help hook them on the 4+ stash
games so that they wanted to complete their sets.