Re: [Icehouse] [3House] BH using Xeno colors

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 25 Jul 2006 08:51:09 -0400
On 7/24/06, Alan Anderson <aranders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 24, 2006, at 9:57 PM, Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach wrote:

> IMO, the fact that TWO color assignment schemes make an equal
> amount of sense means that NEITHER one is very good.  You'd be
> further ahead abandoning that idea and going with power->Xeno color
> assignments that make sense for some other reason.

My Klingon translation of the Homeworlds rules labels the colors as
Doq (red/orange), SuD (yellow/green/blue), wov (light) and Hurgh
(dark).  That would probably map to the pyramids thusly:

Here, I stole this from a guy that writes hardware drivers for ten
year old medical equipment and runs a LARP on the weekends.

*hands you a crown labeled "king of the geeks"*

--
 I realize that I don't really know you well enough to make joking