Re: [Icehouse] two Treehouse questions

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 3 May 2006 08:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
Dean McKenzie wrote:
> I'm fairly certain that  whatever plane that the house is in, your trio
> also needs to be aligned with, so if you're sitting at the table and the
> house is horizontal to you, your trio needs to be horizontal.  If your
> sitting at the table and the house is vertical to you, than your trio
> also needs to be vertical, that way no matter where you are sitting in
> relationship to the House, your trio is aligned accordingly.

I have always played this way. It just makes things easier to
keep track of.

Another possibility is to always play with your trio horizontal
to you, and keep the House on a "lazy susan" with an arrow pointing
away from the house perpendicular to the line of the House. Point
this arrow at yourself when it's your turn, or (temporarily) when
you think you may have won.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx