Re: [Icehouse] Re: two Treehouse questions

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 3 May 2006 17:36:40 -0500

Sorry Carol, now I have to side with Eric. Frankly, I have no idea where
that last paragraph came from... I don't remember having a conversation
with you about such an interpretation being OK, and if I did, I retract it
now.

Don't remember a particular conversation... and as I always say, I bow to the wisdome of the Andy - you've got final interpretation say!!  :)

(And I guess there's a strangeness in the online rules I need to
tweak.) The point is, No Passing means No Passing. You have to change
something on your turn, and you can always do something to something.

but the rules on the website say:
"No Passing: You cannot pass (even on a Wild) if there's some way for you to do the indicated action to your trio. If you can't do anything, you have the option to do the action to the House, but you can choose to pass on that action if you wish. "

I see the "you can choose to pass...." which means that you can pass.

What do I need to fix on the Rules page to support this understanding?
(That goes for the mirror-image question, too.)

Take out the "you CAN choose to pass" line and put in a "no rotational symmetry" line somewhere?

just my tuppence again
Carol