Re: [Icehouse] volcano question

  • From"Benjamin Kleber" <benjamin.kleber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 19 Dec 2006 19:46:17 -0500
Color placement doesn't matter at all, you're right. I usually try to
set it up so that each color appears only once in each row and in each
column, but that's just because it pleases me to do so. Similarly, it
doesn't technically make a difference if each nest is all the same
color, or mixed, but I can't say that I've ever seen a game start out
with it any other way.

Benjamin