Re: [Icehouse] 5 dollar gnostica deck

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Dec 2006 13:49:02 -0500
Likely because someone needs to code it. That was what I last heard from Aaron. I haven't been keeping up over there for a while due to some work (too much of it), personal and computer issues. But will be back shortly playing a LOT!

On 12/21/06, Don Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/21/06, TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I really don't have anyone to play with.

Why isn't Gnostica on Super Duper Games?

--
  If it were, I'd totally play with you.  Needs me some mad Gnostica action.