Re: [Icehouse] icehouse stashes on ebay

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 3 Jan 2007 13:46:15 -0500
On 1/3/07, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
<<--- Well, money is difficult enough to come by, but finding somebody
with the skills, tools, and willingness to make them is even more
difficult. I think his prices are reasonable, given that he's the
only guy in the world selling stone pyramids like this.

Some of us waited a long time for these to be available, so we
were able to save up. =^>
Very, true!And I am sure you were all very happy and love your stone stashes! I like the solid better, but then you kinda need stackability to play most games I guess. Some of us have 3 kids, one income and homeschool and would love to have an extra $80+ for school books and therapy supplies...LOL

it's all persective. and and he did just say commercially available, not affordable, I was just saying that while he counts them among the 15 colors, I still just think of 11 colors as $80 mids do not exist in my world. I wonder if I can get a patch for that year?

But I do LOVE hematite! My son has these cool 'buzzing magnets' that I love to play with, too. (time to shut up before I embarase myself). ....thinking back to the talk of magnetic pryamids......

And I will be checking out how to dye pyramids!

And I am getting ready to make my own custom labcoat, I finally found fabric on sale. I hope I can be done enough by Friday. My button hole foot is giving me problems right now, so I may be an unbottoned lab bunny.

slightly off topic-- how bad bunny is it to not wear my labcoat to demos? And should I wear it to the open game day (for Rabbits but hoping to get newbies to come and learn, too)

----Kimberly