Re: [Icehouse] icehouse stashes on ebay

  • FromChris Kice <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 01 Jan 2007 21:38:55 -0600
eBay takes their commission out of the final auction price excluding shipping so some people take advantage and underprice their item but overprice their shipping. I'm a frequent eBayer and hate the practice, but it's something that more and more people seem to be doing. (I ordered some parts for a copy of Dark Tower I was repairing and they cost .01 each with $4.99 shipping and handling. [The seller made one mistake - they offered more than one in the same auction, so I got 10 of the part and shipping for $5.09!])

Chris

Kimberly Terrill wrote:
$10 shipping??!! People always charge so much for shipping on Ebay! it would be nice to have all those stashes though.... Thanks
--Kimberly