Re: [Icehouse] icehouse stashes on ebay

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 03 Jan 2007 18:23:44 +0000
Carol wrote:
> Eeyore... how has the color held up since you did those dye jobs??

They're still the same color they were the day I dyed them. They
don't see much sunshine, though.

Kimberly T. wrote:
> At those prices- I wouldn't count them among regular pyramids.......

He didn't say "affordable", he said "available". =^>

> You can get any color, substance pyramid if you're willing to pay
> enough.....

Well, money is difficult enough to come by, but finding somebody
with the skills, tools, and willingness to make them is even more
difficult. I think his prices are reasonable, given that he's the
only guy in the world selling stone pyramids like this.

Some of us waited a long time for these to be available, so we
were able to save up. =^>

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx