Re: [Icehouse] icehouse stashes on ebay

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 3 Jan 2007 13:07:23 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, James Hazelton wrote:

Well, if we're talking about commercially available pyramids in current
production, they fit the bill. No other company is making pyramids anymore,
right?

I believe Crystal Caste is no longer making them either. They made one run, which is still not completely sold.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't thrown you in military prison without trial,
it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because you're an American.