Re: [Icehouse] Giant Martian Coaster boards

  • FromJay Forbes <jay8828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 05:03:54 -0800 (PST)
You could also use foamcore like the stuff that Craig
used to make the Giant Rambots shields.  As for the
triangles, at my school we have a die-cutter with a
triangle shape that is 2" on a side.  Some
construction paper and spray adhesive could work.  Or,
how about a stencil and some spray paint.

Jay

http://www.sciencestuff.com/playground/SF-DbSetup.shtml