Re: [Icehouse] Giant Martian Coaster boards

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 12:22:18 -0500
speaking as one who has actually done lots of bedsheet dragging... my kids use them all the time for tents and picnics.....

Bedsheets won't stay open and flat well at all when moved, but will have to be reflatened and the peices stood back up and repositioned.  I can imagine it would be annoying.

--Kimberly ----  just my thought on it.