Re: [Icehouse] Giant Martian Coaster boards

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 08:02:25 -0500
On Jan 9, 2007, at 7:55 AM, Carol Townsend wrote:

On 1/9/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Is it?  When I roll an action that lets me pick up a coaster or two
and move them, won't the folding panels be a big problem?

With Giant Martian Coasters, I don't envision "picking up" so much as "sliding along."  And as long as sliding's a possibility, then folding won't matter.   Then again, I've got no true clue, as I don't have a full prototype made yet.  I may be totally wrong in practice.

Ah, yes, this makes sense.  Perhaps one could attach small handles (loops of nylon straps, like a backpack strap, or some such) to each corner to facilitate easy dragging...