Re: [Icehouse] Choosing Games wiki page--The First Elitism for Looney Games?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Apr 2007 11:47:14 -0500
OK folks - let's all take a step back here and breathe -

I appreciate the points being made, and I hear that people have some great ideas (and some fantastic passion behind those ideas)...

but I propose a break in this discussion for a bit please.

These posts have been long and there's a lot to read and digest. Please take the weekend to look things over, look at the wiki itself and see what YOU feel you want to do there, if anything - and then let's take up this topic again, if it's even needed, next week.

We've got great Rabbits - thank you to everyone who loves Icehouse so much that there's a wonderful wiki and a great list to discuss stuff on.  Everyone has a place here - no one is a stranger here if they love the pyramid games.

Take some time to play some of your favorite pyramid games this weekend and, if you're so inclined, add thoughts to those games' wiki pages.  Or just play.

Play is good.

thanks

Carol