Re: [Icehouse] Xeno color mapping for Homeworlds

  • From"Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach" <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Jun 2007 08:54:00 -0400
Oh yeah... let me re-emphasize what I said last last October about using the initials of the _Powers_ rather than the colors for printed game records and/or play-by-mail moves. That way people only have to remember the power->color chart for only their own favorite Treehouse set, rather than both. As a side effect of this, if someone really want to play with Cyan as Construct and Orange is Attack color, he can (until he gets to a face-to-face game). Heck, if someone has a certain colorblindness and would rather play with, say, Black, White, Yellow and Purple, things would STILL work out fine.

e.g.
--------
  Andy:1:Homeworld (LCST, la)
  Russell:2:Homeworld (MMST, lc) Name (MMST, "Peace")
  Andy:3:Construct (LCST, sa)

  {Stash Inventory}