Re: [Icehouse] Xeno color mapping for Homeworlds

  • FromCaleb Welton <cewelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Jun 2007 16:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
For what it's worth I favor Andy's mapping -

> 	Cyan = Green
> 	Orange = Red
> 	Purple = Blue
> 	Clear = Yellow

While cyan may be closely related to blue, the actual Blue mids are very dark
and the purple mids feel like a better substituton than the cyan mids.  Cyan as
green doesn't seem unnatural, orange-red is straight forward.  The pairing I
like least is clear/yellow but if forced to I could probably get used to it.

-Caleb  (aka clockwise over on sdg)