RE: [Icehouse] Xeno color mapping for Homeworlds

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 06 Jun 2007 04:19:24 -0400
I was in James's camp until I actually looked
at them side by side. Academically, Blue -> Cyan seems obvious, but
aesthetically, James's Green -> Purple mapping is jarring (maybe that's
why the Drazi fight their civil war?), and the gestalt of Andy's original
mapping is pleasing.

Thanks Topher, that's what I think, too. The more I ponder this, the more I keep coming back to exactly what I started with. So, I've decided not to change it.

So thank you all again for the excellent input!

-- Andy