Re: [Icehouse] 5th Stash :)

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 14 Jul 2007 22:44:54 -0500
Remember that there was a discussion a while back on what else could be used for Caps - life savers spring to mind...

cheers
Carol

On 7/14/07, Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Don't forget for Volcano, you need to get some Volcano caps.

Assuming you have a full Xeno set (White, Clear, Orange, Purple,
Cyan), you could play Black Ice.  You could play Xeno Homeworlds using
the officially correct Xeno colours as listed in 3House, with Eeyore's
Martian Chess boards, you could play 6 player MC.  You also now have
enough colours ot play 5 player Martian Coasters if you have the promo
coaster.  You also now have plenty of pieces for a game of
Spicklehead.

Timothy