Re: [Icehouse] 5th Stash :)

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Jul 2007 13:30:26 -0400
David,
   Good advice.  I already placed my order for 7 Rainbow sets (brings my total up to 12 sets for the class) and when I get some funds released to me in the fall, assuming there are pyramids left, I'll make my next order Xeno.  To be honest, the only real reason I needed would be the mention of helping clear out back stock to make increase of the odds of a reprint sooner. :D
   Gnostica sounds like such a fun game, but there is no way I'm going to bring a tarot deck into a public school.  I can only imagine the burning at the stake that would arise in this conservative community.
   As for the color translation I will probably just print up a little chart with Andy's conversion he had posted recently and have that up on a wall for anyone who gets confused.

                             -Ryan