[Icehouse] Does Zombie Fluxx Help Icehouse? (Was: Treehouse wins Best Board Game of the Year)

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Jul 2007 13:21:17 -0400
>> On a more practical note, how can we, your
>> loyal fans, help you capitalize on this?  I'm
>> already mentioning wherever appropriate that
>> it won the Origins award.  But is there
>> anything extra we can do?
>
> I will have a different answer to your above
> question about how you (the loyal pyramid fan)
> can help us capitalize on this award...
>
> ...but for right now, the answer is : please help
> us promote Fluxx!

Does that include Zombie Fluxx?  Because I know that you guys are going to
sell a lot of it.  I have some friends that are total zombie fanatics, and
they are all excited to buy Zombie Fluxx (and it would be their first LL
game).