RE: [Icehouse] Generic Gnostica Deck

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jul 2007 11:24:28 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, David Artman wrote:

Then again, maybe I *should* number then 1 through 10 and the royalty names: that way, the set could also serve as a full Tarot deck (and, thus, also a playing cards deck). Of course, that doesn't allow me a sheet savings in the PDF file... see the next paragraph below for the math on that.

You need that information when bidding for turn order at the start of game (if, for some reason, no one bids a major arcana; which I haven't seen happen, but I haven't played /that/ many games).

So yes, numbers/ranks on minor arcana: good for Gnostica.

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx