Re: [Icehouse] Generic Gnostica Deck

  • FromJacob Davenport <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Jul 2007 16:09:35 -0400
Christopher Hickman wrote:
Hehe, I was just wondering how much a short run of cards would cost to have
made, so I googled "short run card game printing" and the first two links
returned were looneylabs.com pages!

Anyway, I later realized I don't know how many cards are in a tarot deck,
etc., so I'm in no position to check out pricing. :)
You can ask Carta Mundi, who do all of the card printing for Looney Labs. Or you can do what I do, which is do a very short run at Kinko's or on your own printer. I have a nice color printer that handles card stock for doing game prototypes.

You've inspired me to look at Gnostica again. But I must say that I don't like how square cards feel in my hand.