RE: [Icehouse] Generic Gnostica Deck

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Jul 2007 22:03:13 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, David Artman wrote:

So... long story short, part of the process would be editing down the
verbiage to be as tight (and consistent) as possible.
That does not, however, leave much room for that public domain art, huh?
:}

I did some vector Tarot art last year, that's intended to be legible even when shrunk down: <http://www.eblong.com/zarf/svgtarot/index.html>

It's only major Arcana. And I planned them for Zarcana, but I guess I could unbend enough to offer them for Gnostica too. :)

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't shipped you to Syria for interrogation, it's
for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because of the Eighth Amendment.