Re: [Icehouse] Re: Monochrome Stashes - LAST COMMENT!

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Aug 2007 09:28:14 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Andy Looney wrote:

That said, our decision stands: With the exception of gray, monochrome Icehouse stashes are being permanently discontinued.

I support this decision for many reasons... I have a lot to say in response to this thread, so much so that I've decided to turn what I'm writing into my next article at Wunderland.com. So I thank you again for all your comments, and encourage you to check the website for more later this week.

How about making single-color trees available? This might mitigate the complaints we're seeing about no more monochrome stashes. Is that something that might be doable from Looney Labs' standpoint?

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx