RE: [Icehouse] Re: Monochrome Stashes - LAST COMMENT!

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Aug 2007 12:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Christopher Hickman wrote:

How about making single-color trees available?  This might mitigate
the complaints we're seeing about no more monochrome stashes.  Is that
something that might be doable from Looney Labs' standpoint?

They are, for $3.  You can buy a single pyramid for $1, so you could still
buy a single color stash for sixteen dollars ($15 for the pyramids, $1 for
the empty tube).

I'm finding singles as replacements on the LL web site; I'm talking about a SKU offering one small, one medium, and one large of one color.

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx