RE: [Icehouse] Re: Monochrome Stashes - LAST COMMENT!

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Aug 2007 13:12:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Christopher Hickman wrote:

They are, for $3.  You can buy a single pyramid for $1, so you could
still
buy a single color stash for sixteen dollars ($15 for the pyramids, $1
for
the empty tube).

I'm finding singles as replacements on the LL web site; I'm talking
about a SKU offering one small, one medium, and one large of one
color.

I'll second that. How about $2. :)

Sounds good to me. :) But it would still have to be profitable for the Looneys at whatever price point they would hypothetically set. $2.50 sounds more realistic; this would be a discount over single replacements, a premium over a Treehouse set, and a full monochrome stash plus tube would run $13.50 in this way. More than what monochrome stashes have sold for but not horribly so.

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx