[Icehouse] Re: New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • From"Jeff Wolfe" <jwolfe@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Aug 2007 10:15:17 -0400
> From: Bart Janssens <bartjanssens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Icehouse] New Treehouse Colors - Ideas
>
> Well, Andy has posted his 'Death of the Monochrome Stash' essay, and he
> mentions at the bottom that he's thinking of coming out with a 3rd
> Treehouse set, with new colors.  I figured I'd start tossing out ideas.

I like the idea of Gray as a "special" color, and there's actually a good
reason to keep it that way.  If you include Gray as one of the colors in a
Treehouse set, you won't be able to use Volcano Caps with that set to play
Volcano (or any other Volcano Cap game).

I think Brown would be a great opaque color.  I also like the idea of
"Smoke" as a translucent color.  Other than that, I don't have much
preference, other than "make sure they're different enough to be easily
distinguished from the other colors."

- Jeff