RE: [Icehouse] Boxed Zendo

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Aug 2007 15:55:25 -0400
> Note that Looney Labs does still sell the rule cards that came in the
> boxed set, and the instructions are in 'Playing with Pyramids'. So if
> you just want to play the game, it's easy to gather the pieces, you
> just can't buy the box set right now.

Nah, it's not just that. I play it now just fine making up my own rules and
using stones I bought. I want the boxed set for aesthetic reasons. :) I
don't like the stones I bought, and I don't have any red, blue, green, or
yellow pyramids, so the rules cards wouldn't do me good without the
accompanying pyramids. Also, since I *do* have a black stash, that would be
the best way to get those colors without ending up with five Treehouse dice
I don't need and an extra black stash, now that they aren't selling stashes.

Topher