RE: [Icehouse] Boxed Zendo

  • DateThu, 16 Aug 2007 08:37:33 -0700
<nitpick size=smaller>
But I thought that the 3 peak won't "fully nest" properly in a 1. It'll
rattle, IIRC.

(Remember the whole "the peak angles actually change at each new pip
count" thread months ago?)
</nitpick>

It's definitely faster to cut down just the 3, though, for a quick set
of ZPIPs to go with the 1s and 2s.
David