RE: [Icehouse] Boxed Zendo

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 17 Aug 2007 11:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sure some rabbit or other would be happy to take 1 or more off
your hands, if they bought mostly monochrome stashes and not
Treehouse sets (and they're looking to play Black Ice)

Okay, maybe "sure" is not the best word, since I'm not actually sure,
but I think it is likely.