Re: [Icehouse] Boxed Zendo

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 16 Aug 2007 11:45:10 -0400
On Aug 16, 2007, at 11:37 AM, David Artman wrote:

<nitpick size=smaller>
But I thought that the 3 peak won't "fully nest" properly in a 1. It'll
rattle, IIRC.

(Remember the whole "the peak angles actually change at each new pip
count" thread months ago?)
</nitpick>

It's definitely faster to cut down just the 3, though, for a quick set
of ZPIPs to go with the 1s and 2s.
David

Also, if you just cut down the 3s and leave the 1s and 2s, then you still have the pips on the 1s and 2s, and no pips on the 0s, so everything has the appropriate numbers of pips, as long as you keep the Fluxx X=X+1 card on the table. And I believe that people have discovered through experimentation that the subtle differences in angle really don't make that much of a difference when actually using the pieces.