Re: [Icehouse] Extend IGDC Judging?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Sep 2007 16:39:59 -0400
Yep.  Each student played between 2 and 6 of the games so they voted for the ones they played.  I think my class submitted 13 ballots.

My after school club only got to play 1 or 2 of the games and I wasn't able to get them to vote before that weekend so those 10-15 kids didn't vote.

That is why I'm excited to see the results and we will be participating in full force for the winter competition. :D  I also had each of the 12 kids turn in comments.  I have yet to look through them but I have hopes they will be decent.  Two games in particular were popular with my class (and with me!).