Re: [Icehouse] Extend IGDC Judging?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Sep 2007 15:53:32 -0400
:blush:

Alright, I was wrong.  The creator was listed.  For some reason I was expecting it at the front.

This teacher lacks some reading skills.

Either way thanks for the list.  It helps me put names on this list with the games. I can't wait until we can discuss these games openly on the list because I had a couple that I really enjoyed and will be having my after school club play.  Purely for selfish reasons, I'll want some opponents. :D

                        -Ryan