RE: [Icehouse] Extend IGDC Judging?

  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 08:24:31 -0700
> From: Jim Purbrick <jimpurbrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> (apart from the ones that needed martian coasters:
> anyone know where to get them in the UK?)

First, see if your Friendly Local Game Store (FLGS) can order them for
you (with a larger order, ideally, establishing them as a Rocking
Retailer Rabbit!).

Or, LooneyLabs.com, of course; but I suspect shipping is the rub (you
could always buy several and become a "Middleman Rabbit" for your local
bunnies).

Finally, there is the blank coaster PDF (anyone got that link?), a
printer, and crayons.
;-)

Anyhow... you're gonna want to solve this issue for yourself, and soon!
The next IGDC is going to have a "requires Martian Coasters" design
constraint, unless there's a hue and cry for some other constraint or
theme on the IGDC Talk page.
(http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Talk:Ice_Game_Design_Competition#Next_Competition_Design-Restricted)

David