Re: [Icehouse] Extend IGDC Judging?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Sep 2007 14:24:50 -0400
I'm with Avri.  I was relatively undecided but I think Carl hit the nail on the head.  I know what happens in my classroom if I don't hold them to deadlines. *shudder*

Having a soft, 2 day grace period though is nice because it keeps it from being some super-strict thing.

So, I vote no as well.

               -Ryan