RE: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2008 is ready for announcement tomorrow!

  • DateFri, 09 Nov 2007 06:27:07 -0700
> From: "Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Let me apologize: my example is not the best one because in your game the
> stacking properties are used. It could be played with one set but would be
> unconfortable...

Really? I can't see how... it takes 23 pyramids, 8 more than are in a
set.

> is what I posted: "Id vote for a XHOUSE type of restriction, specifically I
> think 1HOUSE would be best, but I'd go with the 3HOUSE limit. Also, I think
> more games that make creative use of the Martian Coasters are needed, so
> those two restrictions are what I'd vote for...
> --Maka<http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:Maka>19:39,
> 27 October 2007 (EDT)"

Ah, OK, sorry. Didn't know you are "Maka". But... uh, you voted for
(some form of) xHOUSE restriction, so...?

> I'm sorry you have so very little patience, but that is not a reason to stop
> discussing something...

I think "discussion" ended about the third or fourth repetition of the
reasons for the restriction.

Further, I think I have shown a lot of patience, given how much time
I've expended explaining this to one person (I wonder how much patience
the list, in general, has for this continuing). *I'm* sorry you find my
effort and the patience it required (and used up) to be "so very
little."

Good luck in the IGDC;
David