Re: [Icehouse] Win2008 IGDC - Your Thoughts? (long; take your time)

  • From"Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 19 Feb 2008 08:49:55 -0500
On Feb 19, 2008 8:21 AM, Ryan Hackel <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Quoth Jim Purbrick: "I'd like to be able to rate the dozens of
games I've played, tag them with useful information, find
>> the games my friends liked, find games with tags matching the ones
I liked, have new games similar to my favourites
>> recommended to me when they reach a playable state and recommend
Icehouse games to my friends once I've
>> played and enjoyed them."
>
> Jim, you can do all that already at BoardGameGeek (www.boardgamegeek.com), where 40-ish Icehouse Games are in the
> database.  Tagging, rating, friends lists.... it's all there.

My current count is at 57* icehouse games on BGG. Hopefully any others
that are finished (ie, not in development) will be added to the
database too.

-Jason

* I may have missed a few on BGG, so there may be even more. Here is
my current list:
 Alien City
 Black Ice
 Blam!