Re: [Icehouse] Win2008 IGDC - Your Thoughts? (long; take your time)

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 19 Feb 2008 10:02:14 -0500

Many of the games on the Wiki are listed on BGG, and you we can always add the others.  That's the place where you can rate, comment, etc.  There are already lists of Icehouse games "sorted by rating" . . .
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Win2008 IGDC - Your Thoughts? (long; take your time)

Having annual competitions seems slighty archaic. I'd like to see lots of ways to rate, organise, tag and recommend games on icehousegames.org. With 200+ games in development or finished it's getting increasingly important.

I'd like to be able to rate the dozens of games I've played, tag them with useful information, find the games my friends liked, find games with tags matching the ones I liked, have new games similar to my favourites recommended to me when they reach a playable state and recommend Icehouse games to my friends once I've played and enjoyed them.

We need a wiki, but maybe we also need a Facebook app.

Cheers,

Jim