Re: [Icehouse] Your new IGDC coordinator

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 5 Mar 2008 15:20:34 -0500
So should we give you congratulations or condolences on the position? :lol:

In all seriousness congratulations and it sounds like you have things sketched out in a good manner.  Perhaps this competition will get more press and more judges!

                           -Ryan