Re: [Icehouse] Your new IGDC coordinator

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Mar 2008 15:04:26 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, Dale Sheldon wrote:

Tenatively, I'm saying submission deadline for entrants will be the first day of summer, Friday, June 20th, and judging will last four weeks, landing us on Friday, July 18th. If anyone has a strong reason to not use these days, speak up now.

Origins is June 25-29 this year. [...]

If we're using these games to _demo_ Ichouse, that's one thing; but I don't think that's what were about. [...]

I dunno; anyone else got $0.02 to throw in on this?

Seeing no other comments, these tenative dates are now locked in.

So, folks, please spread the word to BGG and SDG and anywhere else you can find game designers or potential game judges. Convenient text-schedule follows.

Public announcement of Request for       Monday, March 10th, 2008
   Submissions:
Deadline for Submissions by e-mail to    Friday, June 20th, 2008
    Coordinator:
Deadline for Rankings by e-mail to       Friday, July 18th, 2008
    Coordinator:
Announcement of Rankings and Winner:     Monday, July 21st, 2008

As always, details can be found on the Icehouse wiki's IGDC page:
http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=IGDC

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx