Re: [Icehouse] Your new IGDC coordinator

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 05 Mar 2008 13:13:18 -0800
On Wednesday, March 05, 2008, at 03:15PM, "Dale Sheldon" <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I've agreed to take on coordinator duties for this summer's IGDC (no
>promises about next winter or the future.)

Cool, thanks!

>Since last contest had a restriction, and we're a bit pressed for time as
>it is, I'm going to say "unrestricted" for this contest.  Spread the word.

The general consensus on this issue after previous discussion at length was that the Winter contests would be design-restricted and the Summer contests would be unrestricted.  If we have reason to revisit that discussion, we can, but I hope we don't have to beat that particular dead horse.

>Tenatively, I'm saying submission deadline for entrants will be the first
>day of summer, Friday, June 20th

Um, just to be pedantic, that is the last day of Spring.  Summer starts on June 21st. ;)

>we can see about getting an annoucement into any print publications

Like what?

Topher