Re: [Icehouse] How many colors do you use? (Zendo)

  • From"Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Mar 2008 10:55:54 -0400
We almost always use only 4. I'm no expert at Zendo, nor are the
people I game with. We like it, but only when after a 3-4 times around
the table, we've figured out the Buddha nature. If everyone is
stumped, then either we're over thinking it, or the Master made a rule
that was too complicated.

4 colors is a nice number that allows variety without over complicating things.

-Jason