Re: [Icehouse] How many colors do you use? (Zendo)

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Mar 2008 12:41:52 -0400
I usually only play with kids and I have found it's easier to add colors than make the rules more complex and playing with adults we just add rule complexity- so I guess it just depends who you are playing with if you want to add colors or not. "know your customer" I guess works here.