Re: [Icehouse] How many colors do you use? (Zendo)

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 24 Mar 2008 12:11:58 -0400
On 3/21/08, Benjamin Kleber <benjamin.kleber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've played Zendo with a good assortment of different groups, players
> of different experience levels - ranging from my 7-year-old nephew to
> one time with Cory and 'da gang - and we've done everything from 2
> colors to all 11, with various mixes of transparent and opaque and all
> other aspects to get picky about.
>
> How many colors do you prefer to use? Why?

8.  I don't like playing with opaques because I find we're always
picking up koans to make sure there's nothing underneath them.

--
  and then I kick people for making arbitrary sets of colors without