Re: [Icehouse] Thoughts on Zark City

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 22 Mar 2008 04:04:38 +0100
We've played the game a few times now (2-players) and one thing I've noticed is that games tend to derive into (kind of) a tug of war, with many open fronts and usually end when one of us makes a mistake. Maybe it's because we still have to grasp the strategy, so we'll see how it goes in the future, but right now I find it difficult to plan ahead, as the opponent usually has at least a turn to react... Maybe this is a problem of 2 player games...

We still have to play with the updated rules (where you can go through the deck faster) so that might change things a bit...

-Jorge